Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli
Roasted cauliflower and broccoli done in the oven is delicious and it really changes the flavour. It adds a lovely crunch, especially with the parmesan cheese and it is a lovely alternative to steamed veggies.
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 ½ c cauliflower florets
- 1 ½ c broccoli florets
- 1 T oil
- ½ t salt
- a good grinding of black pepper
- ¼ c parmesan cheese, grated (if DF, use 2 T nutritional yeast flakes)
- ½ t turmeric powder
- ½ t smoked paprika
- To make the roasted cauliflower and broccoli, preheat the oven to 180 C fan bake.
- Place the cauliflower and broccoli into a large bowl or glass dish and combine with all the ingredients together. Toss to coat evenly. Pour into a large baking dish, ensuring the cauliflower and broccoli are in a single layer for even cooking.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, tossing half way through.
- Serve immediately as a side to your protein or combine with some legumes or roasted eggplant as a vegetarian meal, your options are endless.
For other delicious recipes for the whole family for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts and sweet treats, check out the RECIPES section.
Are you feeling confused, overwhelmed, and frustrated about what to eat? Stuck on the cravings roller coaster and need some practical advice to get you on the right track? Grab my brand new printable eBook, What Should I Eat? - your guide to start living healthier, making better choices, and feeling more satisfied. Grab your FREE eBook HERE.