Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss Balls
These peanut butter brownie bliss balls are amazing! A great energy filled snack, and with optional added protein powder, they’re a great protein hit too! Store in the fridge or freezer to have on hand when you’re in need of a healthy sweet treat, plus they’re perfect for the kids lunchboxes as they’ll hold together, even when they’re not in the fridge.
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Snacks
Serves: 12-15 balls
- 1 c almonds (or ½ c almonds, ½ c cashews,
- ⅓ c peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 t vanilla essence (or ¼ t vanilla powder)
- ¼ c cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 T of maple syrup
- 2 T unsweetened protein powder, optional
- hot water to bind
- To make the peanut butter brownie bliss balls, place the almonds (or almonds and cashews) in a food processor and process until desired texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except hot water) and combine all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Then add enough hot water and process until mixture comes together and will form into small balls.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
For other delicious recipes for the whole family for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts and sweet treats, check out the RECIPES section.
If you've enjoyed this recipe and you want more healthy ideas, especially for more snacks, grab my printable eBook, Quick Nutritious Energy Snacks which includes 5 tasty snack recipes for a great energy hit + 25 quick throw together snack ideas. Grab it HERE.