Health and wellbeing support to help Auckland business owners get their zest back
If you’re a business owner in Tāmaki Makaurau, then chances are you’ve had a tough run.
From lockdown, to vaccine passes, staff shortages, or simply juggling work with homeschooling the kids, the impacts of Covid-19 have left many business owners feeling stressed, overwhelmed, isolated and under pressure.
How good would it feel to reset your wellbeing and restore your energy, your motivation and your vitality, so you can get back to focusing on your business?
Well thanks to First Steps Auckland, you may be eligible for funding to do just that.
Hi, I’m Wick Nixon, the founder of Wicked Wellbeing – I’m a super passionate foodie, the author of two award-winning healthy kids’ lunchbox cookbooks, a mentor, the facilitator of weekend health retreats and a mother of three teenagers. I work with business owners to help build their confidence, health and vitality.
Through the First Steps funding for Auckland business owners, you have the opportunity to RESET, RESTORE & RETAIN your health for long term change through the Wicked Wellbeing Programme – at minimal cost to you.
First Steps provides access to health and wellbeing support tailored to the many business owners and managers across Tāmaki Makaurau that are feeling overwhelmed, isolated, and under pressure from the impacts of COVID-19.
The Wicked Wellbeing Programme is your opportunity to :
- RESET your health and wellbeing, with 1-1 mentoring support; AND
- RESTORE your energy and vitality on a 2-day weekend wellness retreat in Whananaki; AND
- RETAIN your newfound wellbeing and vitality, as a member of my 12-month online health and wellbeing membership, the Wicked Healthy Tribe.
That means you get a WHOLE year of wrap-around goodness and support, funded by First Steps, to reset, restore and retain your healthy and wellbeing. The only thing you’ll pay is your accommodation fee (around $250 +GST for two nights) and transport to the retreat.
Sounds good right? Let’s find out more!
The Wicked Wellbeing 3-Part Programme includes:
Reset: 3 x 1:1 Mentoring Sessions
– Specifically tailored to your needs –
Often it can be hard to navigate where to start on our own, which stops us dead in our tracks. In these mentoring sessions, we’ll discuss where you’re at with your health and wellbeing, what challenges you’re coming up against, we’ll talk about your roadblocks and then we’ll put some focusses in place for you to work on.
These 1-1 sessions are tailored specifically to your needs where we work together to expand your capacity for a lifestyle change that is sustainable for the long term, where we modify and adjust your intentions as your confidence grows.
The coaching sessions are delivered online.
The programme incorporates tools, resources, accountability, and support, alongside my expertise.
“Having a health coach has been incredible for my own wellbeing! I am more conscious and intentional about looking after myself first, instead of last. In my job it’s important that I lead by example when it comes to my own wellbeing. Having a health coach has meant that I have a beautiful balance between accountability and support to ensure I am not leaving myself behind.”
Restore: 2 Day Weekend Wellness Retreat
– A weekend away to restore your wellbeing –
Have you ever been on a weekend wellness retreat? Have you ever taken a whole weekend out to solely focus on your needs? As business owners, we find this very hard to do but as part of this programme, this is your opportunity.
Think fresh juices & smoothies to start your day, nourishing whole foods all weekend long to energise your soul, camaraderie with other amazing like-minded ladies on the same journey as you, in the most incredible tranquil location in Whananaki, 2 ¾ hrs north of Auckland… it doesn’t get much better than that.
So, what exactly can you expect from a Wellness Weekend Retreat?
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a gorgeous modern holiday home right on the waters edge of Whananaki, 2 3/4 hours north of Auckland
- Delicious and nutritious cuisine – all meals included (excludes Friday night, nibbles platter supplied). Cleansing fresh juices, whole seasonal foods, all catering for gluten & dairy free requirements – please indicate
- Learn and be involved with hands on cooking workshops to build your knowledge & confidence
- New product discovery and tasting, and how to make nutritious eating part of your day
- Fun and connection in small groups preparing the evening meal together
- Solo time to reconnect, reflect and enjoy the space to simply relax and read your book
- Gorgeous beach walks, kayaking/paddle boarding & swimming (if you’re brave) in what must be the most best kept secret of the North Island
- Outdoor spa under the stars
- Educational and clarity session to leave with a focus & a plan on how to maintain what you’ve learnt
Walk away feeling refreshed, energised and revived after some much needed downtime to recharge your soul.
The date of the retreat is the Friday, 5.30pm, 17th June – Sunday, midday, 19th June – space for only 12 women (7 spaces left).
A weekend away feels like a week away in this location…
A wonderful weekend that took me out of my comfort zone but I am so glad I did it. Meeting like-minded women, cooking together, eating amazing food together, moving together and laughing together.
You shared so many wonderful tips – some new, and some a reminder. I have reconnected with myself and I am leaving with my cup full!
Retain: An annual membership to the Wicked Healthy Tribe
– An online health and wellbeing membership –
It’s hard to keep it going right? As ongoing support to your learnings and discoveries from the weekend retreat and your mentoring sessions, get an annual subscription in my online health and wellbeing membership, the Wicked Healthy Tribe.
The Wicked Healthy Tribe is an online community for women who struggle to go it alone, who want to be part of something bigger than themselves, where someone leads the way (aka me) and has all the tools in place for your success.
It’s a one-stop-shop for all your health and wellbeing needs. As a member, you’ll get access to:
- A huge library vault of healthy recipes for every single occasion, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, fermented foods, desserts, baking (raw and cooked), meal plans, you name it, it’s in there, and added to regularly
- An exercise vault so you can work out from home without needing a gym membership, including Pilates, Yoga, Tabata, HIIT, Zumba, Ballet to name a few
- Monthly healthy habit challenges to install those healthy habits that you’re struggling to master
- Monthly guest expert speakers to learn about all different facets of your health
- Weekly accountability, and support for your ongoing goals and intentions, and
- In-person get-togethers to build strong long-term friendships
It is designed to build your confidence, knowledge and to help you make your health and wellbeing a priority, whilst being surrounded by those on a similar journey as you, cheering you on. And to help you deepen your knowledge and support you after your learnings from our weekend away.
What are you waiting for? Email me to indicate your interest in the Wicked Wellbeing Programme
“I am LOVING being part of the tribe and it’s just really working for me on a motivational level with both exercise and on the food side – I have used all the recipes loads.
I normally never put myself out there so it has been a big step for me sharing but I find the tribe is so supportive and that it’s a safe space which is great. Thanks for all your support and for providing such a great platform for us all to thrive from.”
What are your next steps?
1. Ensure you meet the criteria below in order to be able to apply for funding
2. Email me to book your place on the Wicked Wellbeing 3-Part Programme, or with any questions you might have – only space for 12 ladies. The services we provide are funded by First Steps. Accommodation ($250 plus GST) & travel are at your cost.
To access the Health and Wellbeing Support Package, your business must:
- be operating with 100 full time equivalent employees or less
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland boundary
- be an existing business that was trading prior to 22 October 2021
- have completed the First Steps pre assessment tool
- have had a 30 minute consultation with a First Steps provider (aka Wicked Wellbeing)
- have a quote or have filled in the associated costs template (we can discuss this together)