Watermelon, Feta & Almond Salad
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: Serves 4
- 1 small watermelon, seeded & cut into small cubes
- 150gm feta, cut into small cubes
- ¼ c almonds, lightly toasted & cooled
- 1 handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of mint, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ - ½ t salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- Carefully toss the melon, feta and almonds together in a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together with a fork, season to taste. Just before serving, pour over the salad.
- Garnish with the herbs and spring onions on the top.
Leave A Comment