Passionfruit, Blueberry Muffins
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Muffins, snacks, lunchboxes
- ¼ c coconut flour
- ½ t baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 T coconut oil (or butter), melted
- 3 T honey, melted
- ¼ t salt
- ½ t vanilla essence
- ½ c fresh passionfruit pulp (omit if you don't have)
- ½ c blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 200° C. Prepare muffin tins, either with patty liners or grease with butter or oil.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix
- wet ingredients. Fold the dry and wet ingredients together until smooth. Mix in the passionfruit and blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin trays, either lined or greased. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Makes 4 large or 6
- small muffins.
- Note: To be dairy free, you’ll need to use coconut oil instead of butter.