Passionfruit, Blueberry Muffins
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Muffins, snacks, lunchboxes
Serves: 6 muffins
- ¼ c coconut flour
- ½ t baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 T coconut oil (or butter), melted
- 3 T honey, melted
- ¼ t salt
- ½ t vanilla essence
- ½ c fresh passionfruit pulp (omit if you don't have)
- ½ c blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 200° C. Prepare muffin tins, either with patty liners or grease with butter or oil.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix
- wet ingredients. Fold the dry and wet ingredients together until smooth. Mix in the passionfruit and blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin trays, either lined or greased. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Makes 4 large or 6
- small muffins.
- Note: To be dairy free, you’ll need to use coconut oil instead of butter.
If you've recently gone gluten-free or you've been dabbling in it for a while but you're still confused and overwhelmed, join my Beginners Course to Eating Gluten-Free which kicks off on Monday, 21st September – I'll show you exactly where to start with going gluten-free and how to do it easily and quick, where it will save you time and money. Check out the details HERE.
For other delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert recipes that the whole family will enjoy, check out the RECIPES section.
Leave A Comment