Oaty Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Lunchboxes, Snacks
Serves: 12 biscuits
- 1 c fine rolled oats
- ½ c desiccated coconut
- 1 t baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 2 T honey, melted or pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- ¼ c dark chocolate drops (recommended sugar-free) and/or dried apricots, chopped into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place dry ingredients in food processor and process for about 10-15 seconds. Add wet ingredients and process again to combine. Stir in chocolate and/or apricots (if using).
- Using damp hands, roll mixture into small balls and place on baking tray. Press down gently with a damp fork. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry or freezer.
Leave A Comment