Mango & Avocado Sorbet >>
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 ripe mango, cut into slices
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 2 t pure maple syrup
- 2 T light coconut cream
- 1 large kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped (optional but gives an amazing taste!)
- ¼ c desiccated coconut
- juice of 1 lime or 1 T lime juice
- ¼ c slithered almonds to garnish
- Freeze the mango and avocado overnight until firm. Remove and allow to defrost for 5-10 minutes before making the sorbet.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor, (except the almonds) and blend until smooth, scrapping down the sides as you go. Serve immediately with slithered almonds to the top. Any extra can be frozen.
Leave A Comment