Loaded Veggie Omelette
Author: Wick Nixon
Serves: 1 serve
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c milk
- ¼ c grated cheese
- 1 t whole grain mustard
- 1 t pesto
- 1 small grated carrot
- 1 c spinach, finely chopped
- 1 small spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ t salt and a good grinding of black pepper
- olive or coconut oil for cooking
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Turn the oven onto grill.
- Heat the oil in a small fry pan over a medium heat on the stove. Pour in the omelette mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom has cooked well. Transfer to the grill and cook for another 2-3 minutes until browned on top and set.
- Serve immediately and extra spring onions, and vegetables on the side if desired.