Lemon Bliss Balls
Author: Wick Nixon
Serves: 16-20 balls
- 4 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, drained
- ½ c sunflower seeds
- ½ c pumpkin seeds
- 1 c desiccated coconut
- 1 t vanilla essence (or ¼ t vanilla powder)
- pinch salt
- rind of 2 medium lemons
- juice of 1 ½ medium lemons
- ¼ c coconut oil, melted
- extra fine coconut for rolling
- Place everything in the food processor (except extra coconut for rolling) and blitz until well combined.
- Using damp hands, form into round balls and roll in the extra coconut. Chill for a minimum of 60 minutes or until firm. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Suitable to freeze.