Are you an Auckland business owner, coming through First Steps looking for some support with your health and wellbeing?
I’m so pleased you’ve found me!
Hi, I’m Wick Nixon
I’m the founder of Wicked Wellbeing – I’m a super passionate foodie, a speaker, author of two award-winning healthy kids’ lunchbox cookbooks, and a health coach. I work with business owners individually or in a group setting to help build their confidence, health, and vitality.
I offer 1-1 coaching, I have an online health and wellbeing group membership, or if you specifically need help with transitioning to gluten-free, my self-paced online gluten-free course for beginners could be exactly what you need.
Through any of my offerings, I will help you prioritise your health and wellbeing, so you know your cup is full, where you can then you can help others. We all know the saying, “We can’t pour from an empty cup”.
I will help you grow your confidence, realise your capability and determination and improve your personal outlook on life.
So, which option is right for you?
(or maybe a couple of options are what you’re looking for)
1:1 Health Coaching
– A specifically tailored programme just for you –
Are you exhausted, time-poor and not making your health and wellbeing a priority? Are you feeling overworked, burnt-out and mentally distressed? Do you need a 1-1 health coach to break it down, and give you a tailored experience specific to your needs?
I work individually with women like you who need help improving your health, vitality, and wellbeing. I help you change your behaviours in 5 core areas, that have been proven to have a positive impact. These include mental wellbeing, fitness, nutrition, coping with stress, and sleep.
We work together to expand your capacity for a lifestyle change that is sustainable for the long term, where I give you permission to put yourself first, so you feel valued, worthy and confident.
This is a 3-month programme, delivered online or in-person depending on where you live. Through an initial discovery session, we create a plan specifically tailored to your needs and through regular meetings and reviews, we modify and adjust your goals as your confidence grows.
The programme incorporates tools, resources, accountability, and support, alongside my expertise.
Priced at $395 per month for 3 months
Let’s jump on a complimentary 30-minute chat to see if this is right for you.
“Having a health coach has been incredible for my own wellbeing! I am more conscious and intentional about looking after myself first, instead of last. In my job it’s important that I lead by example when it comes to my own wellbeing. Having a health coach has meant that I have a beautiful balance between accountability and support to ensure I am not leaving myself behind.”
The Wicked Healthy Tribe
– An online health and wellbeing membership –
Are you sick of kick-starting healthy habits, going swimmingly for a while, and then falling back into your old ways, making you feel guilty and a failure?
Don’t you think it would be much easier if you were part of a community of women who were on the same journey as you, who had your back and actually cared about your progress, who became your good friends along the way?
The Wicked Healthy Tribe is an online community for women who are sick of trying to go it alone, who want to be part of something bigger than themselves, where someone leads the way (aka me), and where you get results.
The online Wicked Healthy Tribe is a one-stop-shop for all your health and wellbeing needs. As a member, you’ll get access to:
- A huge library vault of healthy recipes for every single occasion, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, fermented foods, desserts, baking (raw and cooked), meal plans, you name it, it’s in there, added to consistently
- An exercise vault so you can work out from home without needing a gym membership, including Pilates, Yoga, Tabata, HIIT, Zumba, Ballet to name a few
- Monthly healthy habit challenges to install those healthy habits that you’re struggling to master
- Monthly guest expert speakers to learn about all different facets of your health
- Weekly accountability, and support for your goals and intentions, and
- In-person get-togethers to build strong long-term friendships
It is designed to build your confidence, knowledge and to help you make your health and wellbeing a priority, whilst being surrounded by those on a similar journey as you, cheering you on.
Priced at $267 for an annual membership
What are you waiting for? Be part of the Tribe!
“I am LOVING being part of the tribe and it’s just really working for me on a motivational level with both exercise and on the food side – I have used all the recipes loads.
I normally never put myself out there so it has been a big step for me sharing but I find the tribe is so supportive and that it’s a safe space which is great. Thanks for all your support and for providing such a great platform for us all to thrive from.”
Kick the Gluten
– Your economical roadmap to going gluten-free in 21 days –
Know you need to go gluten-free or you’ve been trying for a while but you’re still confused, overwhelmed, and feeling scattered about where to start? Need a super easy course to fast-track your progress without the added stress that comes with the transition?
Kick the Gluten is an all-in-one short course designed to take the overwhelm out of it for you.
By the end of this short course, you will:
- Know exactly what foods you CAN eat, and what you need to avoid (instead of wasting hours trying to read labels and work it out yourself)
- Have dispelled the concept that gluten-free food is boring, bland – and in fact realized how incredibly tasty it is. using simple everyday ingredients you’ll probably already have in your pantry
- Discover time-saving hacks so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking, or making 2 or 3 meals a night!
- Learn money-saving hacks so you CAN make it more affordable – implement these strategies and it will definitely reduce your budget!
- Develop the confidence and knowledge of how to consistently eat HEALTHY gluten-free with recipes, inspiration, and support available at your fingertips, via an app
- Gain the knowledge on how to dine out with friends, family, restaurants & on holiday so you confidently stick up for yourself!
- Have access to over 60+ tried and tested, healthy gluten-free family recipes that you know will work, everyone will love and they will become your family favorites
Divided into three modules, Let’s Get Started, Let’s Get Cooking, and Let’s Stick To It, you can either do it over the course of a few weeks, or you can binge watch and complete it in a weekend. will fast-track your progress without the added stress that comes with the transition.
Priced at $149 for access to the full course
“Thrive with your new-found health”
Before the course I had heartburn, coughing when I ate, reflux, pains under my arm, tired, really moody, no energy and severe migraines –I felt like my body was dying.
But within only a week, I started noticing a difference and I found it was more fun and rewarding than a hardship. I’m losing weight, I have a better sense of wellbeing, I’m totally controlled with my food choices, I have more energy, I don’t react to stress like I used to and I LOVE the food! It’s been life-changing.
I would recommend this course in a heart-beat.
What are your next steps?
1. Ensure you meet the criteria below in order to be able to apply for funding.
2. Decide which option is right for you (you can apply for more than one offer)
- 1-1 Coaching
- Become a Wicked Healthy Tribe member
- Take the Kick the Gluten Course to become confidently gluten free
3. Book a 30 minute chat (we can discuss the different options on the chat if you’re unsure) by clicking on one of the green buttons above
4. Take the First Steps Survey HERE (scroll down the page until you see “APPLY FOR FUNDING”
5. After our 30 minute chat, complete the application form for funding, ensuring you’ve filled out the associated costs template (we will discuss this and I’ll give you direction)
To access the Health and Wellbeing Support Package, your business must:
- be operating with 100 full time equivalent employees or less
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland boundary
- be an existing business that was trading prior to 22 October 2021
- have completed the First Steps pre assessment tool
- have had a 30 minute consultation with a First Steps provider (aka Wicked Wellbeing)
- have a quote or have filled in the associated costs template (we can discuss this together)