Grazing Platter - Sweet or Savoury
A grazing platter (or table) is the perfect way to entertain, for either sweet or savoury occasions, for big or small numbers. They're quick and easy to throw together, yet look so impressive, you'll be the envy of all your guests! They're perfect for Christmas Day or any festive occasion over the holidays and there's always something for every palate.
Author: Wick Nixon
Choose a selection of any of the below:
- hummus - plain, beetroot, roasted pumpkin & cumin hummus, anything with bright colours
- blue cheese
- camembert or brie
- seedy crackers
- vegetable slices - red pepper, cucumber, carrots
- cherry tomatoes
- nuts - almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts
- dried fruit - apricots
- dark chocolate - plain, almond crunch
- chips - quinoa chia chips, cricket chips
- bliss balls - cut in half (Lemon, Turmeric, Lemon & Ginger, Cacao)
- dark almond chocolate
- To put together the grazing platters, select a large platter and position everything around on the platter Place the hummus's or dips in a small dish to keep them contained.
- To create a grazing table, cover a large table with a table cloth. Lay a large piece of paper along the table and then place everything on top, placing a selection of each food in different parts of the table for even distribution. Everything can be prepared ahead of time and placed on the table about an hour before serving.
!For other delicious recipes that the whole family will enjoy including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or sweet treats, head to the RECIPES section.
If you've enjoyed this recipe because it's gluten-free and you're after more direction with transitioning to being gluten-free, grab my FREE Swap & Stock – Your MUST HAVE Gluten-Free Pantry Guide which includes a ‘Swap Out' Guide for Common Ingredients' & 'Stock Your Pantry for Gluten-Free Success' checklist - check out all the details HERE.
Here are a couple of smaller plate ideas for either sweet and savoury platters.
Leave A Comment