You’ve been on the gluten-free eating train for about 6 months now and it shows!
You’re eliminating (almost!) all gluten, you’re ‘mostly’ making healthy choices, and you often cook from scratch!
One of the best parts about where you’re at in your gluten-free food journey?
You understand that balance is key.
Which means it’s totally fine to indulge in some gluten-free chocolate cake or some locally homemade cheese for brunch every once in a while.
“You know, I use organic products, but I get [laser treatments]. It’s what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
Get serious about consistency and meal prep, and make sure you’ve always got healthy snacks around!
1. Meal prep: it’s not just for vegans and crossfitters anymore! Commit to cooking (from scratch!) at least two big meals a week. Then put the leftovers into some nice BPA free containers for easy lunches at work, or quick dinners. (I’ve got you covered! Download my 4 x Favourite Gluten-Free Family Meals HERE)
2. Amp up your mornings with a delicious smoothie filled with berries and greens. There’s nothing like supercharging your morning with antioxidants to make you ready for whatever the world throws at you – add some gluten-free granola to make it longer lasting!
3. Make sure your fridge and pantry is stocked full of healthy snacks. Opt for hummus and seedy crackers, hard boiled eggs, nuts and seeds or even enjoy some natural unsweetened yoghurt & blueberries for an afternoon pick up. Preparation is key my friend and is what is going to make healthy gluten-free eating stick around!
“Who’s this health whiz with all the tips?” Let me introduce myself…
Hi 👋 I’m Wick Nixon!
I’m a passionate foodie, and although now living in Auckland, I’m originally from the sunny Hawkes Bay and I’m straight up obsessed with all things healthy gluten-free.
When I’m not walking my excitable cavoodle Tilly, dropping off my teenagers here, there and everywhere, or enjoying a home brew booch, I’m learning everything that I can about how to help people like you reach their health goals.
Because there’s nothing I want more than for you than to live the healthiest, happiest life that you can that is life changing, and I promise you, it is life changing when you discover how to eat gluten-free with ease, and healthy!
My approach to gluten-free eating is all about balance, keeping it simple and achievable so it’s not overwhelming. So don’t expect me to suggest you completely overhaul your pantry or fridge in one day, because it’s all about baby steps and taking it slowly!
Looking for a couple of easy ways to level up your health game?
1. Join us in my free Easy Gluten Free Eating for Busy Mama’s Facebook Group. It’s filled with people like you, who care about their health and are ready to take it to the next level. You’ll find community and support for wherever you’re at in your gluten-free journey!
3. Have a look at the huge number of gluten-free recipes on my website. I keep it really real and actionable so you can easily start eating gluten-free without the overwhelm!
Be sure to look for me in your inbox, because I’ll be hopping in real soon with your results again, some of my fave gluten-free family recipes and some more easily actionable tips to help you feel your absolute best and to help you continue on your gluten-free journey!
Share this Quiz!
Do you have a friend who would love to take this quiz too? Just share this link with them or share it on your social media then all your friends can enjoy it & get guidance with their gluten-free journey too!