Red Shot Bliss Balls
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Snack, Sweet Treat
Serves: 20 balls
- 2 c raw cashews
- ½ c pumpkin seeds
- 4 T cacao powder
- 4 medjool dates, or 6-8 normal dates,
- soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes drained
- 4 T pure maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla essence
- 1 t Nutrient Rescue Red Shot Powder
- ¼ c desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth. Using wet hands, shape into small balls and roll in the coconut. Store in the fridge.
- Note: If you feel the mixture is too dry, add a little bit of boiling water to soften them up.
Note: For more information or to order some Nutrient Rescue Shot Powder, go to www.nutrientrescue.nz/wn1 (it's not hyper linked) and receive a 15% discount off your full order.