Beetroot & Feta Dip
Author: Wick Nixon
Recipe type: Snacks & Nibbles
Serves: 1½ cups
- 1 packet Leaderbrand beetroot
- 3 T fresh mint, extra for garnish
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 t red wine vinegar
- 75gm feta, crumbled
- pinch of nigella seeds to garnish
- a dollop of natural yoghurt to garnish
- Place the beetroot, mint, lemon juice, garlic and red wine vinegar in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides once so it's evenly mixed (it should still have a slight texture). Transfer into a bowl. Stir through the crumbled feta, and then garnish with some extra mint, a few nigella seeds and a small dollop of unsweetened natural yoghurt.
- Serve with gluten free grainy crackers.