- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 c rolled oats
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 T LSA-P (ground linseed, sunflower seeds, almonds and pumpkin seeds)
- ½ c sugar free chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed. Place spoonfuls onto a lined baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Perfect for freezing and school lunchboxes.
For more healthy lunchbox and snack ideas, check out the 21 Day Marvelous Lunchbox Makeover cookbook