Banana Oat Cookies
Author: Wick Nixon
Serves: 20 biscuits
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 c rolled oats
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 T LSA-P (ground linseed, sunflower seeds, almonds and pumpkin seeds)
- ½ c sugar free chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed. Place spoonfuls onto a lined baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Perfect for freezing and school lunchboxes.
For more healthy lunchbox and snack ideas, check out the 21 Day Marvelous Lunchbox Makeover cookbook
The whole family loves these. They are especially good just out of the oven!
Yes, my family love these too Kathryn! Pleased they’re a hit in your house! 🙂
Hello looking forward to making these.. what is T? Is it teaspoon or tablespoon?
It’s a Tablespoon Holly. Enjoy, they’re really good!
Will Dark Ghana chocolate chopped up work do you think?
Yes, that chocolate will be totally fine Victoria. 🙂