Avocado Chocolate Fudge
If you're looking for a guilt free sweet treat, this avocado chocolate fudge is divine! Full of healthy fats, nuts and flavour, it's the perfect snack to have in the fridge or freezer to replace the Tim Tam's or block of chocolate when you get that sweet craving in the afternoon or after dinner. Make it easy for yourself to make healthy choices!
Author: Wick Nixon
Serves: 15-20 pieces
- ¼ c cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- ⅓ c coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 avocado
- 2 T maple syrup
- ¼ walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 T cacao nibs
- 2 T sugar free chocolate drops, optional
- pinch salt
- To make the avocado chocolate fudge, add the cacao powder, coconut oil, peanut butter (or nut butter), maple syrup and avocado into a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as required. Remove the blade (or transfer to another bowl) and stir in the chopped walnuts, cacao nibs, chocolate drops if using and a pinch of salt and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the chocolate into the lined tin. Smooth out the top.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30-60 mins.
- Once set, cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Delicious for a nutrient dense sweet treat.
For other delicious recipes for the whole family for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts and sweet treats, check out the RECIPES section.
If you've enjoyed this recipe and you want more healthy ideas, especially for more snacks, grab my printable eBook, Quick Nutritious Energy Snacks which includes 5 tasty snack recipes for a great energy hit + 25 quick throw together snack ideas. Grab it HERE.
Thank you…it huts all the right spots…yummy x
You’re so welcome! Enjoy, it’s definitely one of my favs!